The chief content officer for Netflix told the audience at UBS's Global Media and Communications Conference in NY on Monday that season 6 of the streaming giant's landmark show will happen.
The season will be eight episodes - significantly shorter than previous seasons, which featured 13 episodes each - and will not include Kevin Spacey, who led the show to critical acclaim but was sacked after a series of sexual assault allegations this fall. "It'll be an eight episode season that'll start production early '18, and it will not involve Kevin Spacey". Work will resume in the new year with Spacey's character Frank Underwood written out of the show.
Kevin Spacey attends the "House Of Cards" Season 4 Premiere in Washington, DC on February 22, 2016. The final season will not include Spacey, as previously announced.Читайте также: FA seeks Guardiola's observations after Redmond exchange
The Old Vic has said that an internal investigation found 20 people claimed they had been the victims of inappropriate behaviour by Spacey. "We will continue to work with [producer Media Rights Capital] during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the show".
Additionally, director Ridley Scott also removed the actor from his upcoming film "All the Money in the World", with Christopher Plummer.
House of Cards was among Netflix's first original series to become a breakout hit, earning a large following of fans along with critical acclaim after the first season of the David Fincher-produced political thriller debuted in 2013.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог