A 19-year-old man is now the only person being held in connection to Britain's investigation into the Manchester Arena suicide bomb attack, after being arrested at an airport.
Several properties have previously been raided as part of the probe into the attack, with an address in St Helens initially targeted by counter-terrorism chiefs.
Earlier this week, investigators said they believed that Abedi did not act alone but that he doesn't appear to have been part of a terror network.
He confirmed that police now wanted to interview brother Hashem Abedi, who was arrested in Tripoli after the attack at an Ariana Grande concert.
Laptop ban lifted on US-bound Doha flights
Qatar Air said it and Doha Airport have met all requirements of the US Department of Homeland Security's new security guidelines. Qatar Airways , the World's Best Airline as voted by Skytrax 2017, is delighted to confirm it has been approved by the U.S.
He said officers were "engaged" with the authorities in war-torn Libya where Abedi's brother, Hashem, is now being held.
"We want to to speak to Hashem Abedi and I can now say we are currently engaging with the Crown Prosecution Service and the Libyan authorities".
Officer Russ Jackson said at a briefing Thursday: "We do believe that there are other people potentially involved in this".
And Mr Jackson did not rule out further arrests. "This is a live criminal investigation where central to it are 22 murdered people with grieving families".
Suicide bomber Salman Abedi is believed to have worked with a network of people.